LE10 EXTENDED WARRANTY
LE10 extended warranty provides 1 year additional coverage for our body camera.
Warranty registration is not required, but purchasers are asked to retain their receipt as proof of purchase. Any party returning a faulty unit must pay all applicable freight and insurance charges and fees to return the unit to Force Pro Video. Force Pro Video will pay all the freight fees to return the repaired unit to the returning party. Any unit returned as faulty, but tested and found OK will incur a handling charge. Force Pro Video will fully support their products for the entire warranty period.
- Force Pro Video reserves the right to replace any faulty unit that is no longer in production with a like model if possible.
- Evidence of any of the following conditions will void any warranty claim:
- Lightning strike
- Power surge
- Physical damage
- Removal of any tamper seal
- Product Return Policy
- To return goods to Force Pro Video you must first request a Return Authorization Number via phone, (855) 746-0245 prior to returning the goods. Goods without a Return Authorization Number will be rejected unless instructed otherwise.
- If instructed to return using an RMA number and the package does not have that number on it the goods will be refused.
- When sending in a unit or goods please include information as to the problem you are experiencing to allow the repair and return process to take as little time as possible.
- A RMA can be used for more than one item when returned.